CarMax Group (KMX) was upgraded today by analysts at EVA Dimensions, LLC and the stock is at $ 33.38, up $ 1.06 (3.28%) on volume of 1,853,202 shares traded . EVA Dimensions, LLC upgraded the stock to underweight from sale. During the last 52 weeks the stock has ranged from a low of $ 18.62 in July to a maximum of $ 37.02 in February. CarMax Group has been showing support around $ 31.76 and resistance in the range of $ 33.30. Technical indicators for the population are neutral and S & P gives KMX neutral 3 stars (out of 5) hold rating. If you are looking for a game KMX population covered seems like it could be a candidate for a bank in June out-of-the-money bull-put credit below the rank 30.
- Bet on UK Horse Races
- China launches ‘Jade Rabbit’ rover to moon, precursor to manned mission
- Thanksgiving shoppers spent less this year; weekend sales down 2.9 percent, report says
- 113th Congress, going down in history for its inaction, has a critical December to-do list
- As senators work on Iran sanctions bill, White House lobbies lawmakers not to act
- Cyber Monday: Tech deals you might not want to miss
- UFO over Stonehenge? U.K. releases trove of X-files
- 3D printing: Should you believe the hype?
- Flooding may force 100K from homes in western Canada
- Apple I computer could fetch $500,000 or more
Hot Topics Today
Vikram Prabhu Married Lakshmi Ujjaini - boro boro dudh tipe - urdu story dhoban ma or uska beta - 2011 mississippi river flood in warren county - events that happened from 1998 to 2014 - latest update on developing el nino off california coast - headmaster mcqs - long island medium false prediction - psychics prediction of what happened to Malaysian plane - estimated fur prices for 2014 -